As labs move genetic tests into production using VarSeq, we have been looking for ways to support more of their total workflow within the same integrated expertise used to annotate, filter and interpret variants.
With our upcoming release of VarSeq, we are introducing a powerful and flexible platform to author clinical reports, specialized to the needs of individual labs and tests.
This webcast shows the new VarSeq Reports add-on feature, as well as other components of the total clinical test workflow including:
- Using VarSeq to lock down the exact bioinformatics steps to prepare variants for interpretation
- Compute coverage statistics over targeted panel regions, with sample level summaries and visualization with the built-in GenomeBrowse visualization
- Customize our ACMG compliant clinical reports for lab and test specific parameters
- Go through an interpretation process, previewing and updating a report in real-time
- Produce rendered reports in HTML and PDF formats
- Use VarSeq Reports to export structured interpretation of variants, genes and sample's test results into customized formats for third party and LIMS/EMR integration
About the Presenter
Gabe Rudy Meet Gabe Rudy, GHI's Vice President of Product and Engineering and team member since 2002. Gabe thrives in the dynamic and fast-changing field of bioinformatics and genetic analysis. Leading a killer team of Computer Scientists and Statisticians in building powerful products and providing world-class support, Gabe puts his passion into enabling Golden Helix's customers to accelerate their research. When not reading or blogging, Gabe enjoys the outdoor Montana lifestyle. But most importantly, Gabe truly loves spending time with his sons, daughter, and wife. Follow Gabe on Twitter @gabeinformatics.