VarSeq 1.4.0 Release Notes
- Added APIs to automatically generate rendered reports from VSPipeline.
- Added an FAQ section to the VarSeq Manual. See Frequently Asked Questions.
- Prevent VarSeq crashes that could occur when deleting table views. This crash was more likely to occur with cloned tables in projects with a template.
- Fixed bug that prevented sub-setting on import using a region source. Gene sources should now also remember the “Exon Only”/”Full Transcript” parameter when set in a template.
- Prevent VSPipeline hang when adding variants to a record set and then exporting tables when using a batch script or specifying all operations in one command.
- Fixed bug that prevented VSPipeline from importing sample fields.
- Fixed bug that caused VSPipeline to re-run PhoRank when project is opened in VarSeq.
- Allow download and update of annotation sources that are no longer valid.
- Always open an empty web view when opening a new Web Browser tab. This corrects the inconsistent behavior of which site the tab would open on view creation.
- Updated shipped Example Projects to use up to date versions of annotation sources.
- Added sample filling for enumerated values.
- Updated VSPipeline to auto-import all sample fields.