SVS 8.4.4 Release Notes
- Fixed issue with email verification when name has unicode characters.
- Fixed bug that caused Annotate and Filter to annotate without list fields in tracks
- Fixed issue with Count Variants per Gene tool caused by variants listed inside non-standard chromosomes.
- Updated output for Haplotype Association Tests and Haplotype Trend Regression to include the markers used for each test.
- Prevent turning off all block options for Haplotype Association Tests and Haplotype Trend Regression instead of giving an error when trying to run the algorithm.
- Updated Bayesian Options for the K-Fold Cross Validation tool to allow for selection of Computation Methods used for the analysis.
- Adjusted gene collapsing for all DNA-Seq > Collapsing Methods so that non-overlapping transcripts are no longer combined into one region.