SVS 8.4.3 Release Notes
- Added Gene by Environment Interactions to EMMAX and Linear Regression with the new tool Genotype > Mixed Linear Model Analysis with Interactions. See Mixed Linear Model Analysis with Interactions for more information.
- Adjusted Data Source Library Ctrl+A / Ctrl+Shift+A behavior to modify only items in the current view.
- Fixed Variant Classification options for Transcript Set not being recognized bug.
- Fixed PLINK import causing project to become unresponsive on OSX bug.
- Updated Text Export to show progress dialog.
- Fixed issue with Convert Wizard that caused the data preview to be missing for all supported file types.
- Fixed issue with loading feature information into the Details view when clicking on sources in GenomeBrowse.
- Fixed color by variable issue in the Plot Viewer when variable name contains an apostrophe.
- Fixed affection status selecting for VCF Import with more than 1000 samples.
- Fixed error when selecting gene count output for DNA-Seq > Variant Classification tool.
- Fixed the following issues with DNA-Seq > Annotate and Filter Variants:
- Allow annotation sources to contain non-unicode characters
- Allow annotation for interval sources without a Name field
- Updated Import Single Illumina Final Report to guess data grouping.
- Added no-effect line to Meta Analysis Forest Plot
- Updated tab widget for prompt dialog to dropdown instead of wide dialog for long tab list.
- Optimized confidence interval computation for Genotype > Quality Assurance and Utilities > Fixation Index Fst to use multiple threads for computation.
- Optimized drawing of Manhattan plots in GenomeBrowse to improve speed of drawing and redrawing at the whole genome scale.
- Update File > Create Marker Map from Spreadsheet script to allow for the chromosome column to be of integer type.