SVS 8.4.2 Release Notes
- Added Meta-Analysis Forest Plot. See Meta-Analysis Forest Plot for more information.
- Import VCFs and Variant Filesbug fixes:
- Fixed import of additional spreadsheets for the Mac version of SVS.
- Fixed issue with specifying affection status from a sample entity text file.
- Prevent progress dialog from popping up when a Python script prompt dialog is open if a progress loop was running before the dialog was created.
- Prevent crash when opening the Data Source Library if the source tree contains a local source that was watching a folder that was deleted while the program was closed.
- Fixed issue merging marker maps fields with a case mismatch in the name when outputting results for Variant Classification.
- Make sure that all executables have the correct permissions for Linux x64 and RHEL builds (aria2c, assistant, etc.)
- In GenomeBrowse for BAM alignment plots, remember the edited value for Filter Multi-Mapped Alignments when the option is checked and unchecked.
- Fixed Import Illumina Final Report python api to not crash when creating the spreadsheets. This will fix the crash with the add on script Illumina Text File Wrapper Script.
- Fixed issue with Annotate and Filter Variants tool when selecting full dbNSFP tracks for version 2.9 and 3.0.
- Added option to output bin Betas and Standard Errors for CMC with Regression.
- When visualizing annotation sources in GenomeBrowse set labels in the following preferred order: “Identifier” > “Ref/Alt” > “Gene Name” > “Name”
- Allow indexing of string array fields for annotation sources. This supports querying against these fields in GenomeBrowse.
- Added HTML format flags into annotation Source Editor so visualization of these fields can be improved though HTML formatting.
- Allow for coverage computation for VCF files in GenomeBrowse that do not contain a Genotype (GT) field but does have other sample level FORMAT files.
- Provide option to ignore data extents warning when converting a data file to an annotation source.
- Renamed Annotation Download Window buttons to make it clear that downloaded tracks will not be deleted through this dialog.