VarSeq 1.0.2 Release Notes
- Now supports dragging and dropping of filter cards. This feature allows for easily adjusting your chain of existing filters both vertically and horizontally across the filter workspace.
- Added support for filter cards based on sample fields for specific unrelated samples.
- Added the ability to delete algorithm results from the right click menu of the column groups in the table view.
- VCF Import: Fixed merging of files with non-overlapping chromosomes and the same samples included in each file.
- Fixed crash due to uninitialized variable in Variant Classification.
- Fixed ability to rename samples on import.
- Fixed crash when registering VarSeq from an empty VarSeq Viewer project.
- Fixed crash when selecting File > Save Project As...
- Fixed table glitch that caused columns to appear misaligned when moving to new table view.
- Fixed the Count Alleles algorithm to count missing genotypes from merged VCF files as diploid.
- Updated the VCF Merge algorithm to encode missing genotypes for “holes” in the merged data as ”?_?” instead of ”?” for consistency.
- Updated the icons used in toolbars to be more consistently styled and representative of their actions.
- Added animated spinner to table filter to indicate process is still running.
- Updated histogram layout for real and integer columns so labeling is visible for each bin and added artificial width to single value bins for better visualization.
- More informative error message when user is unable to connect to the Public Annotation repository.
- Increased network timeouts when loading our public data repository.